Marketing|Demand Creation Blog: Thoughts on strategy, lead optimization, social media and the digital space

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's Official - I'm a Wiseguy

Or so says MarketingSherpa: I just discovered “wisdom” from one of my case studies was included in MarketingSherpa’s recently released report of real-life experiences of marketers from 110 organizations. The 4th annual report entitled “Marketing Wisdom for 2006: 110 Marketers & Agencies Share Real-life Tips” includes test results and lessons-learned stories from such marketers and agencies as: American Red Cross, CompUSA, Cox Communications, Deloitte & Touche, Palo Alto Software, and The Motley Fool. Sounds like I’m in pretty heady company. Now if I could just find someone to shrink this enormous head of mine!

Download the free and freely distributed report here:
http://www.mannpowerdesign.com/pdf/wisdom2006b.pdf
MarketingSherpa Wisdom 2006 Report

…And be sure to visit MarketingSherpa, one of my longtime favorite marketing resources.
Joseph Mann Tuesday, January 24, 2006



0 Comments:

Add a comment